In the Kitchen: Hot Kamaboko & Imitation Crab Dip


I had some leftover imitation crab in the fridge and didn't know what to do with it, so I Googled: imitation crab recipes hawaii. (Yup, always gotta throw in the Hawaii key word so I can find local recipes.) And wouldn't you know it on Pinterest one  of my favorite boards to follow "Tita 808 & Ono Kine Recipes" had a recipe for Hot Kamaboko & Imitation Crab Dip. I was excited and headed to Safeway that night.



It was an easy recipe to follow and really I only had to grab a few things from Safeway. I chopped up the kamaboko and crab. I mixed everything else (sour cream, mayo, cheddar cheese, and pepper) in and popped it into the oven. Thirty or so minutes later, I had a golden brown delectable dish of Hot Kamaboko & Imitation Crab Dip which I tested with whole wheat Ritz crackers. Yum!

Comments

Post a Comment