Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Thanksgiving is a holiday where I like to stop and be grateful for the life I have. Especially for this year's Thanksgiving, I am more thankful and grateful than ever for the life I have. I have a wonderful family whom I love very much. At the foundation of our family is our "rock," my grandma aka Kai's great grandma. 

I feel so lucky to have such a sweet, funny, loving person in my Grandma. But, I am truly overwhelmed with joy that Kai and Grandma can share time and love together. For so many of my years, my grandma has shown me unconditional love and support. But now, I hope that Kai and his great grandma can share as much time together as possible. I am so proud of my grandma for everything she has and still does for our family, how she looks simply amazing at her age, and how she keeps an upbeat attitude and radiates positive energy. Nothing in the world makes Kai's dad and I happier than to see Kai with his great grandma!

On another note, I truly L-O-V-E Thanksgiving in Hawaii. As you can see in our spread for the special day, there's a lot of "Hawaii" injected into our bellies. Not only do we eat the usual turkey, stuffing, ham, etc...our family adds in some sushi, crispy gau gee, ahi poke, mac salad, fried noodles, koko, natto, and many other island yummies. 

Thank goodness for special days like Thanksgiving and for little boys and great grandmas! Yay for love and full bellies!

Comments