...and I'm baaaaaack!


Current status: Hangin' with our newborn, Meisa, who was born on July 14th! 

It's been a minute since I could focus on my blog. And I really missed it. But, I'm on maternity leave livin' the 3-hour rotation life: eat, awake, sleep, repeat. So, hopefully there will be some opportunities during "awake" time to get some blogs in. It's definitely exhausting, but this time around I feel like I am really taking it all in because I know we are super stoked on being a family of four. Plus, Meisa is a very chill baby and really doesn't cry as much as her big brother did.

Today won't be the day that I will go into detail about our long journey to get here. We'll save that post for another day. I'm just here to say that I'm back on the blog hoping to be much more focused about posting because I realized it's so awesome to look back and reflect on everything we go through as a family. Memories are everything!



Comments